That is my favorite picture of my wedding! It has been one year since everybody’s favorite blogging couple, DJ Diva and Scribe, were married in Memphis TN. If you are new to our story…you can read through the archives of DJ Diva at the blogspot site. Here’s a short summary: We met through Myspace and have been together (exclusively) since our first date on May 5th, 2006. We got engaged on Christmas of 2006 and then married on 7/29/07.
Our love is sooo strong that it kinda reminds me of being in love as a teenager. When you used to think that you really could be together forever. So for our anniversary mix, we picked love songs that we really loved from the 80′s.
Also in this mix…. Anewlis, Mr.Fresh, Fave and his wife Eve provided me with wonderful drops. Fave also has a spot where he lets us know about his upcoming podcast containing an interview with the peoples over at Soulbounce.com. I can’t wait cause yall know that site is tops in my book!
Enjoy the mix and I thank you in advance for all of your well wishes on our anniversary. Believe me…we are one happy couple!
1. Adore – Prince
2. Time will reveal – Debarge
3. Let Me Love You Down – Ready for the World
4. Tonight – Ready For The World
5. Piece of My Love – Guy
6. Make It Last Forever – Keith Sweat
7. Forever My Lady – Jodeci
8. All I See – Christopher Williams
9. Natuarally Mine – Al B Sure
10. Love Me In A Special Way – Debarge
11. Tender Love – Ready For The World
12. Lost In Love – New Edition
13. Have You Ever Loved Somebody – Freddy Jackson
14. Just Me And You – Tony Toni Tone
15. All I Do Is Think Of You – Troop
16. Can You Stand the Rain – New Edition
17. Let’s Chill – Guy
18. Tone Tony Toni – Anniversary