Happy New Decade Everybody!
It has been said that my breakup mixes are my best work. This may be true, but I also know that the end of decades are usually monumental in my love life cycle. So in the 2000 and teens..I said goodbye to recycled loves, judgemental love and not-for-me loves. Basically, I learned to get up from the table when love was no longer being served. So for myself and for those who needed it..I made a Keep It Pushing mixtape.
May you enter the new decade with 20/20 vision.
DJ Diva..Your Mixtress of R&B
1. Main Source – Looking At The Front Door
2. Lizzo – Good As Hell (feat. Ariana Grande)
3. LTD – Holding On (When Love Is Gone)
4. Colonel Abrams – I’m Not Gonna Let (You Get The Best Of Me)
5. Linda Clifford – Runaway Love
6. Alexander O’Neal – What’s Missing
7. Sam Smith & Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
8. CeCe Penniston – Keep On Walkin
9. Ace of Base – The Sign
10. The Doobie Brothers – What A Fool Believes
11. Daryl Hall & John Oates – I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do)
12. Dennis Taylor – Enough is Enough
13. Chrisette Michele ft. Ne-Yo – What You Do
14. Beyonce – Sorry
15. D’Angelo – Spanish Joint
16. Lauren Hill & Mary J. Blige – I Used To Love Him
17. Angie Stone ft. D’Angelo – Everyday.
18. Destiny’s Child – Girl
19. Daryl Hall & John Oates – She’s Gone
20. Jadakiss ft. Usher – You’re Gonna Want Me Back